Voting ends April 12th at 5pm so make sure you vote for your favorite Kid in Dr. Chadi Haddad’s Cutest Kids contest. Vote results are back up so you can see who is in the lead and who might ...Read more
In our poll ending March 27th we asked if Palestinians would have their own state within 10 years. 55% said no. 45% said yes. Check out our new poll question. ...Read more
We are now providing one newscast per day on our website. If you missed it live, you can now hear it on-demand. Click the navigation link above. Make it a daily habit. ...Read more
In our last poll 70% said a Canadian judge was wrong in denying a woman her day in court because she was wearing a hijab. Check out our new poll. ...Read more
- Troy police create 'safe zone' for Craigslist transactions March 31, 2015The Troy Police Department is looking to curb crimes connected to Craigslist by offering the front parking lot of the police station as a “safe zone” for transactions.
- Detroit traffic getting worse, new study shows March 31, 2015TomTom has released its 5th annual Traffic Index, the most accurate measurement of traffic congestion in more than 200 cities worldwide.
- Puppet show offers unique viewing experience in Detroit March 31, 2015When you think of Detroit, you think of Motown music or the auto industry, puppets don’t necessarily come to mind. But PuppetART theatre, in the heart of Detroit, has been bringing this age old art form to life for years.
- Windsor resurrects regional transit discussions March 31, 2015Windsor Coun. Bill Marra suggests expanding bus system into the county through a pilot project that includes Tesumseh, Lakeshore, LaSalle and Amherstburg
- Town hall meeting to be held on preventing crime in west Windsor March 31, 2015There are things you could be doing to make your property less prone to crime. That's one of the messages that will be pushed at a town hall meeting on Tuesday about preventing crime in Windsor's west end.
- Appeal rejected to bring car dealership back to court March 31, 2015Clarke Chevrolet doesn't have to face another trial, according to ontario appeal judge.