We asked if it is time to end religious customs regarding food such as fasting and halal/kosher. 58% said no. 42% said yes. ...Read more
Check out our new Featured Events page under the Info link in the navigation bar. Email event graphics to email@example.com. ...Read more
Get ready for the best promotion ever. Weekly cash. Trip. Computer. Scholarship…and more. Coming right after Ramadan. ...Read more
Our Ramadan promotion has been exceptionally successful. Listeners can win at least 20 great prizes at our Eid party. The total value of prizes is about $4,000 and businesses keep joining the ...Read more
- Mayor rides with police to ensure fireworks rules are enforced July 5, 2015The city of Warren is known for enforcing strict rules with regard to fireworks. Mayor Jim Fouts took to the streets Saturday night to make sure everyone follows the rules.
- 2 men rescued from ultralight aircraft crash July 4, 2015Two men were rescued from a tree Saturday afternoon after their ultralight aircraft crashed on Dickinson Island.
- Dearborn man escapes illegal firework blast July 4, 2015The criminal intent here is debatable, but the damage is not.
- Loblaw and union workers reach tentative deal July 4, 2015Loblaw Companies Ltd. and the United Food and Commercial Workers union reached a tentative deal late Friday night after two days of strike action at nine Southwestern Ontario grocery stores.
- Canada in recession, heading to 70¢ dollar: Analyst July 4, 2015Sapped by the oil slide, Canada’s economy appears headed toward recession, economists warn — and one says we’re already there. Emanuella Enenajor of Bank of America Merrill Lynch says the Canadian economy appears to have shrunk by 0.6 per cent in the second quarter after a drop of the same amount in the first, “suggesting a recession.”
- Delays at Ambassador Bridge after man stops car, jumps July 4, 2015There were long delays on Ambassador Bridge Friday afternoon after a man stopped his car in one of the lanes, got out and jumped.