Congratulations to Mahmoud Saife, our 2nd winner of weekend cash in the Summer of CINA contest. We give away $102.30 every Friday on Rami Sadeq’s morning show or Nada Batat’s midday ...Read more
AZ Catering is the latest business with a ballot box for our Summer of CINA contest. You could win a return flight to the Middle East, a 15-inch laptop computer, a university scholarship and ...Read more
In our last poll we asked which type of news your prefer. 52% said local news, 29% prefer lifestyle information, 15% wanted news from the Middle East and 5% wanted national news. ...Read more
Congratulations to Rash Mohamad, the first winner in our Summer of CINA weekend cash giveaway. Every Friday this summer Rami Sadeq or Nada Batat announces the weekly winner of $102.30. A great way ...Read more
- Shooting on east side leaves 2 injured August 2, 2015A shooting on Detroit’s east side left two people injured and police searching for the shooter, according to police.
- Sheriff: Search for fire chief to resume Sunday morning August 2, 2015The search for a suburban Detroit fire chief who may have drowned while on a boat with three people in Lake St. Clair will resume Sunday morning.
- 'Gotta have more cowbell' in Royal Oak August 1, 2015The Royal Oak Historical Society attempted to break a Guinness world record Saturday morning for the largest cowbell ensemble.
- Motorcycle driver struck on E.C Row remembered as family man and safe driver August 1, 2015Don Russell was known around work as a consummate professional and one of the safest truckers on the road.
- Feds contribute $3.5 million to make FINA ‘a success’ August 1, 2015Essex MP Jeff Watson announced Saturday that the federal government will invest $3.5 million to "make FINA a success." He made the announcement at the Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre on behalf of Sports Minister Bal Gosal.
- Windsor turning into the country’s hottest real estate play August 1, 2015Investors who took a chance on Windsor during the painful 2008 recession, when the city’s 15 per cent vacancy rate was the worst in the country, are seeing their bets pay off handsomely as the economy recovers.