We are very excited about our Cutest Kids promotion. For the 3rd year in a row, website visitors will see the most beautiful faces in the world. Cutest Kids is a contest that recognizes the warmth ...Read more
Thanks for entering our CINA Santa contest. We had so many children call Santa. We also had hundreds of kids send in letters to Santa. Santa was tired at the end of the contest but we treated him ...Read more
Radio CINA is very popular. People want to listen to it on their smartphones, tablets and computers. Download the TuneIn app and search for CINA. Click the one that says Windsor. Make it a ...Read more
- VIDEOS: Dearborn officials rescue 2 dogs stuck on Dix water bridge January 19, 2017Dearborn fire officials on Thursday rescued two dogs that were stuck on the Dix water bridge.The two dogs were trapped and surrounded by water when police arrived. Officials used a rescue boat to get to the dogs and pull them in.A nearby driver witness the rescue effort, as officials paddled over to the dogs, pulled […]
- Chesterfield Township police search for Walmart purse thief January 19, 2017The Chesterfield Police Department is trying to identify a man suspected of stealing a woman's purse at the Walmart in the 45400 block of Marketplace Drive.Police said the incident happened at 3:10 p.m. Jan 10.Anyone with information is asked to call police at 586-949-3721. Sign up for ClickOnDetroit breaking news alerts and email newsletters
- Woman, 70, tied up during Warren home invasion January 19, 2017Detectives from the Warren Police Department are investigating a home invasion where the intruders tied up a 70-year-old woman inside.Two masked intruders broke into the home near 11 Mile and Hoover roads shortly after 5 a.m. Thursday and tied up the woman inside the house. They proceeded to ransack the house and then fled with […]
- Police seek men suspected of tying up Warren woman during home invasion January 19, 2017Police are searching for two masked men who are suspected of breaking into a 70-year-old Warren woman's house, tying her up and ransacking her home.The two men, armed with a baseball bat, broke into the home around 5 a.m. Thursday on Falmouth Drive near 11 Mile and Hoover roads, police said.They threatened to hurt the […]
- Young people dealing with depression aren't seeking professional help January 19, 2017A new report from Statistics Canada says young people in Ontario aren't seeking professional help when they're battling depression, a trend one local expert says can be seen in Windsor-Essex.
- Police make arrest after 'dangerous' break and enter January 19, 2017A 29-year-old Windsor man has been arrested after a break and enter at the Hydro One transformer plant on Lauzon Road.
- Laws needed to protect Great Lakes from farm runoff, joint commission reports January 19, 2017A report compiled by American and Canadian experts concludes voluntary measures to protect the Great Lakes from farm manure haven't done enough and suggests governments should use laws to protect the water from runoff.
- Windsor, Ont. family hopes bone marrow match can save infant daughter January 19, 2017Madalayna Ducharme is only five months old and needs a bone marrow transplant to survive. She suffers from malignant infantile osteopetrosis, which is when your bones harden.