What happens 60,000 times a month? Someone begins to listen to CINA Radio online. More than half of our digital audience lives outside the Metro Detroit area. The cities with the most digital ...Read more
We asked if presidential candidate Ben Carson should withdraw after saying he would not agree with having a Muslim in the White House. 65% said yes. 35% said no. ...Read more
Follow @cinafm to be alerted when we offer live Periscope video broadcasts. Our first one was our draw for winners in the Summer of CINA contest. Many more to come. ...Read more
Ahmad Mountasser won the $1,500$ scholarship to Washington University of Health and Science. Ahmad Hakim took the 15-inch Lenovo laptop. Majed Alhwayr was the winner of the return flight to ...Read more
- DPD officer injured in altercation with gun-wielding man October 13, 2015A Detroit police officer was injured Monday while arresting a man who was waving a gun around on the city's west side.
- St. Clair Shores councilman dies from heart attack October 13, 2015St. Clair Shores councilman and Mayor Pro-Tem Tony Tiseo died Monday after suffering a heart attack at his home.
- Forecast: Cloudy, chilly Tuesday October 12, 2015Those clouds will give us a few stray sprinkles this evening, but those raindrops won't last long.
- Toronto Blue Jays use R.A. Dickey, David Price to defeat Texas Rangers to force deciding Game 5 in ALDS October 13, 2015What’s important for the Jays is that they have bounced back to tie the series after losing the first two games in dispiriting fashion at home
- Bob Duff: Harrow’s Lionel Sanders answers Ironman challenge October 12, 2015The day after completing his first Ironman triathlon world championship in Kona, Hawaii — a 2.4-mile swim, a 180-mile bike ride and a 26.2-mile run — Harrow’s Lionel Sanders did what you’d expect someone who’d just exerted themselves to the extreme would do. He […]
- Canadians cranky about wait times at advance polls October 12, 2015850,000 people cast a ballot on Friday, the first of four days available for early voting