We asked if you feel safe in your neighborhood. 70% said yes. 30% said no. Check out our new poll. ...Read more
Nada Batat interviewed Mouen Shreif on her 3-7 show. The International SuperStar is coming to the Caboto Club in Windsor May 31st. The interview is linked from the navigation bar above. ...Read more
CINA Radio airs many programs hosted by experts. Most of those shows are uploaded to our website. Look for the Experts link in the navigation menu. Learn about healthy hearts, women’s health, ...Read more
We have huge plans for Ramadan including recipe and trivia contests. Make note of your best Ramadan recipes and get prepared for some great Trivia. Coming in early June. ...Read more
- I-75 shut down at I-375 interchange due to large tanker fire May 24, 2015A large fire has shut down I-75 at the I-375 interchange in downtown Detroit.
- Bicyclist hit, killed by car in Orchard Lake Village May 24, 2015A bicyclist is dead after being struck by a car Saturday in Orchard Lake Village, police say.
- Jeralean Talley celebrates 116th birthday as oldest person alive May 23, 2015Jeralean Talley, of Inkster, has held the honor of being the oldest person alive since April and celebrates her 116th birthday.
- ‘Let kids be kids': Protestors rally against sex education curriculum May 23, 2015Some Windsor parents and their supporters are still fighting the provincial government over a new sex-ed curriculum set to be implemented in September 2015.
- Demonstrators march against genetically modified food May 23, 2015A Windsor group is joining forces with demonstrators around the world marching against genetic modifications to food. On Saturday, Windsor will be one of 400 cities with demonstrations against Monsanto, a biotechnology company that produces genetically modified food and crop protection chemicals.
- Pole vaulters fly down Ouellette Avenue May 23, 2015Athletes were flying down Ouellette Avenue before crowds that filled the street Friday evening as they competed in Night Flight, an outdoor pole vaulting competition. The event was part of the Running Factory Windsor Open High Performance Track and Field Meet, which will be held Saturday at the University of Windsor Stadium.