We added Santa letters to our CINA Santa promotion and were quickly inundated. Writing a letter to Santa gives your child one extra chance to win one of Santa’s weekly prizes. Click Letters ...Read more
CINA Santa takes calls from children weekdays from 4:05pm to 4:30. Every week, CINA Santa will grant the wish of one lucky child and buy their special gift. Santa will consult with parents ...Read more
Radio CINA celebrated its 4th birthday in November at Signature Lounge on Warren Avenue in Dearborn. We appreciate the incredible support of our listeners and advertisers. Our goal is to make CINA ...Read more
- Deadly I-96 pileup leaves 'a lot of carnage' December 9, 2016The multi-car crash affected 40-plus vehicles
- Detroit NAACP rejects strict state voter ID law December 9, 2016Group calls plan approved in House this week ‘attempt to diminish, disrespect and belittle the very essence’ of nation
- Wintry blast to last in Metro Detroit this weekend December 9, 2016National Weather Service: After snow squalls Thursday across the region, temperatures forecast to drop below freezing
- Students celebrate Christmas early thanks to giveaways December 9, 2016Comerica Bank and ACCESS hosted a special holiday event and children got to “Shop with a Hero”
- Stars' Jamie Oleksiak inspired by sister Penny's hard work December 8, 2016Jamie and Penny Oleksiak are separated by seven years and different sports, but the Dallas Stars defenceman has been motivated by his younger sister's hard work as he tries to find his way in the NHL.
- How to turn a hockey rink into a pool in 10 days December 8, 2016In preparation for this week's world short-course championships, Windsor's WFCU Centre was transformed from a hockey arena to a swimming venue in less than 10 days.
- Leamington teen battling cancer asks Santa for Christmas cards December 8, 2016As Conner Dufour recovers from brain surgery, just his latest battle in a life-long fight with cancer, there are bags full of Christmas cards heading to his bedside.
- Windsor wins latest legal battle with Ambassador Bridge company December 8, 2016In a ruling announced Thursday, the Supreme Court decided the City of Windsor has the authority to continue its request to have municipal bylaws enforced when it comes to the upkeep of about 120 homes owned by the bridge company.